Monday, December 12, 2011

Marshmallow Pops


These are SO simple and really fun/easy for kids. My 3 year old made these for us. Even though she has been sick for weeks :( she will always help in the kitchen


You'll need;

Bag large marshmallows
Lolly pop sticks
Sprinkles
Plate
100g melted chocolate


You can let the kids do all of this. Smaller ones will need extra help with the melting of the chocolate of course, but it's best done as an easy/fun family activity

I had planned on having step by step pictures with my 3 year old showing how its done but alas she is so unwell that the camera was not her friend and she didn't feel much like smiling for me SO instead you must put up with a few line description from me


Press a lolly pop stick into each marshmallow

Dip into the melted chocolate and coat generously (it is Christmas after all)

Have your lovely assistant roll the choc mallow in the sprinkles which you have poured onto a plate

Repeat many times and pop them into the fridge to set


I've heard Santa is a fan of these ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment