Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wanted to share

I found this and wanted to share. They do say Breakfast is the most important meal! We may as well do it RIGHT!

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/food-drink/top-10-healthy-breakfast-options-blog-6-real-buzz.html

It's a list of the top 10 breakfast foods.

Porridge & Berries
Beans on Toast
Bagel with low fat cream cheese and salmon
Fruit & Yogurt
Bacon, Tomato, Beans, Mushroom on toast
Crumpets and fruit spread
Muesli and soya milk or low-fat milk
Pure fruit juice and iron-fortified breakfast cereal
Smoothie
Scrambled or poached egg on granary toast


Actually speaking of I have a FAB smoothie that looks SO good you FEEL good from that alone! I'll post it soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love beans on toast! My only problem is that Heinz Baked Beans aren't readily available here, so when I get them I usually end up spending $2 per can. Who would have known that my go-to student dinner would now be an expensive treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol WOW Jess you'll be jealous we get 6 for like 3bucks :P

    ReplyDelete